A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Show 31


Welcome to Show #31 of the Eamezey Podcast Show!

First show in aaaaaaaaaaages. Apologies for that but here's a bumper edition, more tracks and more fun than ever before.

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Show 31 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

To join the Facebook group, click this: Facebook

If you want to request a song of any kind, or would like a shoutout on the next show, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Plus, if you are a podcast or mashup maker yourself, gimme a shout as i'd love to play your promo/mix.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Turin Brakes – They Can’t Buy the Sunshine

Bobby Martini – I’m Worried I Kissed a Girl Called Ray (Hoosiers vs Katy Perry)

Jagged Silver – Die Same Difference (Same Difference vs Rammstein)

Eamezey – Relax, Don’t Bleed It (Frankie Goes to Hollywood vs Leona Lewis)

Norwegian Recycling – Acoustic Alchemy (Jack Johnson/Green Day/Josh Rouse/Joshua Radin/Wyclef Jean & Akon/Christina Aguilera/Atomic Kitten/Black Eyed Peas)

The Lonely Island & T-Pain – I’m On a Boat

Johnny Cash – God’s Gonna Cut You Down

Lifehouse – Hanging By a Moment

Elbow – Puncture Repair

Bon Iver – Woods

Ian Brown – FEAR (Forgotten Gem)

NIN – Everyday is Exactly the Same

Frankie Avalon – Beauty School Dropout (Guilty Pleasure)

The Lonely Island & Jack Black – Sax Man

Ravi Shankar – An Introduction to Indian Music

A Fine Frenzy – Whisper

Sami Zee – In the Arms of Angels


2 comments:

t said...

Nice one Tom. Long time no hear. Good work on the OC shows btw.

T.

Scott Johnson said...

Hi Tom

For a minute there, I thought I was seeing things in my iTunes as I'm subscribed, and even though you have'nt put a show out for a while, I knew you would eventually my friend. I'm looking forward to hearing it, and I'll be playing your promo on my next show (145) which should be out over the weekend some time.

I'm chuffed to see you back - it's been too long. Don't leave it so long next time fella.

Scott
http://ramdomthoughts.co.uk/