A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Show 29


Welcome to Show #29 of the Eamezey Podcast Show!

Once again, MASSIVE apologies for no show for a MONTH which isn't good enough. But here it is, hope you enjoy :)

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Show 29 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

To join the Facebook group, click this: Facebook

If you want to request a song of any kind, or would like a shoutout on the next show, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Plus, if you are a podcast or mashup maker yourself, gimme a shout as i'd love to play your promo/mix.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Akon & Michael Jackson – Hold My Hand

Annie – I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me

Jagged Silver – Give It To Me Slow (Kylie Vs Madonna)

Eamezey – JCB Worshipper (Nizlopi vs Mylo)

Pheugoo – Feel My Bleeding Love (Robbie Williams vs Leona Lewis)

G3Rst – Never Gonna Give Up the Small Things (Rick Astley vs Blink 182)

Girls Aloud – The Promise (Record of the Week)

Avenue Q – I Wish I Could Go Back to College

Tal Bachman – She’s So High (Flashback Track)

Amanda Ghost – Cellophane

Eliza Carthy – Train Song

Angry Anderson – Suddenly (Guilty Pleasure)

Will Young – If Love Equals Nothing


1 comment:

QUBIC said...

Great show, Tom! I really like the Eliza Carthy piece... I'll have to pick up more of her stuff for my collection.

BTW, with you being so busy these days, it might be easier to call the show a monthly podcast instead of a weekly podcast. ;)