A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Thursday, 25 September 2008

Show 28


Welcome to Show #28 of the Eamezey Podcast Show!

Apologies for no show for almost a month, hopefully back on track from now on :) Great tracks as usual this week including the complete programme of 'Great Lives', a comedy spoof interview.

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Show 28 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

To join the Facebook group, click this: Facebook

If you want to request a song of any kind, or would like a shoutout on the next show, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Plus, if you are a podcast or mashup maker yourself, gimme a shout as i'd love to play your promo/mix.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Chris Koster – No Love Lost

Ben Christophers – Leaving My Sorrow Behind

Bat for Lashes – What’s a Girl To Do?

Qubic – The Angel Divine (Massive Attack vs Yello vs Art of Noise)

Blacksteel & Badger – Super Massive Spears (Britney Spears vs Muse)

The Streets – Everything is Borrowed (Record of the Week)

Chromeo – Momma’s Boy

Blur – For Tomorrow (Flashback Track)

B*Witched – Blame it on the Weatherman (Guilty Pleasure)

Flight of the Conchords – Hiphopapotamus vs Rhymenocerous

Streetband – Toast

Eames & McCathie – Great Lives

Ramdom Thoughts Podcast

Gideon's Life in a Northern Town Blog
My New Official Website
Qubic's Site

(Note: Is it me or does Paul Young in Streetband sound exactly like Scotty from Ramdom Thoughts! What do you think Scott??)

Enjoy :)

Tom

2 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

Hi Tom

I do sound a bit like Paul Young I suppose.

Great show with a nice selection of tracks. Any chance I could have your mashup that you played? Britney v Muse goes very well - loved it.

Scott

My mashup & remix podcast:
http://ramdomthoughts.co.uk/

E-Mail:
ramdomthoughts@gmail.com

______________________________________________

QUBIC said...

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the playtime of one of my mashup songs... it's much appreciated.

And thanks for that most flattering and fabulous intro for my album. I should get you to do the write-ups about my mashups for my blog from now on. ;)

That Chromeo tune, "Momma's Boy", was intriguing because it somehow sounded a bit like Supertramp and a bit like Phil Collins to me. Can you hear that, too?

And y'know... Scott does kinda sound like Paul Young. Except Scott sounded much more angelic in your podcast with the instrumentals from the end of that mashup in the background of Scott's promo. :P