A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Monday, 1 September 2008

Show 27


Welcome to Show #27 of the Eamezey Podcast Show!

First show for a couple of weeks after trips to Guernsey and Reading, but here it is!

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Show 27 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

To join the Facebook group, click this: Facebook

If you want to request a song of any kind, or would like a shoutout on the next show, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Plus, if you are a podcast or mashup maker yourself, gimme a shout as i'd love to play your promo/mix.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Pendulum – Visions
Katy Perry – I Kissed a Girl (Jason Nevins Remix)
James Dean Bradfield – Bad Boys & Painkillers
Duffy – Rockferry
Altered Images – I Could be Happy (Flashback Track)
Tenacious D – Kielbasa
Zero 7 – End Theme (The Annoying Link)
Gary Numan – Magic
Chef (Isaac Hayes) – Chocolate Salty Balls (Guilty Pleasure)
Christopher Tyng – Confidence Cohen/Introductions/Waiting
Will Young – Changes (Record of the Week)
Osymyso – Intro Inspection

1 comment:

QUBIC said...

Hey Tom,
I really enjoyed the selection in this show. I don't think I've heard the Pendulum, Zero 7, or Christopher Tyng pieces before... I'll have to check out more of their stuff myself.

Well, actually, there was one spot I didn't like... the Katy Perry spot... ARGH! The mashup scene is swarming with "I Kissed [whatever/whomever]" mashups, which is why I'm getting sick of it already.

I think I hear more of it in the mashup scene than the radio scene. There's honestly over 20 different mashups with those vocals out there already, and people are still producing more.

Y'know... there's already a whole mashup album dedicated to the Katy Perry song.

It's all good though. :)

Thanks for the show.