A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Show 23


Welcome to Show #23 of the Eamezey Podcast Show!

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Show 23 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

To join the Facebook group, click this: Facebook

If you want to request a song of any kind, or would like a shoutout on the next show, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Plus, if you are a podcast or mashup maker yourself, gimme a shout as i'd love to play your promo/mix.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Johnny Flynn – Tickle Me Pink
Zero 7 – You’re My Flame
Overdub – Come as the Starlight (Supermen Lovers vs Nirvana)
ToTom – Go With the Paranoid (Black Sabbath vs QOTSA)
Markyboy – A Clowns Perspective (DB Boulevard vs Smokey Robinson)
Ramdom Thoughts Podcast - Eamezey Special Next Week!
Men at Work – Overkill
Robbie Williams – The 80’s
The Osmonds – Crazy Horses (Guilty Pleasure)
Scooter – The Question is What is the Question (Guilty Pleasure)
Pendulum – Propane Nightmares (Record of the Week)
Akon & Michael Jackson – Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 2008
Bomfunk MCs – Freestyler (Flashback)
Flight of the Conchords – Inner City Pressure
Colin Hay – Are You Lookin At Me?
Tom Eames – If You Could Read My Mind
Sean Connery – In My Life (Cover Me)

3 comments:

Toronto said...

On ramdomthoughts last week he played a brilliant string of 26 of your mash-ups. I can save his entire podcast but I can't seperate your 'set' from the rest of the (long) show.
Do you have any plans to make this 'set' available to the masses at any time in the future?
Cheers!

Tom 'Eamezey' Eames said...

Hey, glad you liked the long mix! But yes, Scott will either make it available to download next week, or I'll upload it on my site here: http://eamezey.blogspot.com/

Toronto said...

Great! I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Cheers.
....Margaret