A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Week Ten

Week 10 of my podcast is now available to download!

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Week Ten (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

If you want to request a song of any kind, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Tracklisting:

Chris Koster – If U See Me (When I’m Like This)
MSTRKRFT – Easy Love
DJ Magnet – I Heard She’s a Superfreak Through the Grapveine (Marvin Gaye vs Rick James)
Tiswarz – Luxurious Rehab (Gwen Stefani vs Amy Winehouse)
Eamezey – Irreplaceable Girlfriend (Beyonce vs Avril Lavigne)
Pharoahe Monch – Fuck You
Rammstein feat. Sharleen Spitteri – Don’t Die Before I Do
Wings – 1985
Sparks – This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both of Us (Flashback – 1974)
Stereophonics – Lolita
Madeleine Peyroux – Between the Bars
Dubstar & Gary Numan – Redirected Mail
Daniel Bedingfield – Inflate My Ego

Hope you've all had a good week and your summer is going well, leave me a comment if you wish :)

Tom :)

No comments: