A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Week Nine

Week 8 of my podcast is done and available to download.

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Week Nine (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

If you want to request a song of any kind, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Tracklisting:

Tegan & Sara – Walking with a Ghost
Fountains of Wayne – Hey Julie
Nick Drake – One of These Things First
DJ Peaking – Going Under Makes Me Wonder (Evanescence vs Maroon 5)
Icky – I Get All the Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston vs Calvin Harris)
Eamezey – Where is My Friend? (Black Eyed Peas vs Groove Armada)
Ramdom Thoughts Promo
VHS or Beta – Nightwaves
Linkin Park – Faint (Flashback – 2003)
Gary Numan – Voix
Robert Wyatt – Sunday in Madrid
Missy Higgins – Ten Days
Finger Eleven – One Thing
Foo Fighters – Still

No comments: