A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Thursday, 26 July 2007

Show 12

Week 12 of The Eamezey Show Podcast is now available to download!

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Week 12 (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

If you want to request a song of any kind, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of the show :)

Tracklisting:

Belle & Sebastian – Funny Little Frog
Gomez – Rhythm & Blues Alibi
Bangers Mash – Oh My God, I Lied (Black Eyed Peas vs Mark Ronson & Lily Allen)
Martinn – Children Say it Right (Robert Miles vs Nelly Furtado)
Eamezey – Need Your Mama (Scissor Sisters vs Mylo)
Frou Frou – Psychobabble
Robbie Williams – Louise
Gary Numan – M.E.
Regina Spektor – Samson
Moby – Porcelain (Flashback – 2000)
Beck – Everybodys Gotta Learn Sometime
Hugh Laurie – Mystery

2 comments:

cacophonyx said...

Fine podcast, as always - and 10/10 for the Mylo mashup. You have managed to melt my brain with the Robbie Williams track. I've not heard Rudebox, so I wasn't aware that Louise was on there.. I'm not sure why he did it, to be honest.. the Human League version was better (and reminds me of my first love :D)

Now I feel old! Nevertheless, great show, Tom!

Cheers

james

Oryem said...

I don't know what the obsession with that Nelly Furtado song is. It SUX, to be frank. I didn't know the Basement Jaxx song sampled another, so that was nice 2 know