A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Week Five

Hey all, Week Five of my podcast is done and available to download!

To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Week Five (Right Click, Save Target As)

To subscribe to my podcast, click this: Subscribe

If you want to request a song of any kind, email me at tom_eames@hotmail.com

Tracklisting:

The Servant – Liquefy
A – Starbucks (Flashback – 2002)
JADMIX – These Sirens are Rockin (Dizzee Rascal vs Erick E)
Eamezey – Dynamic Rumors (Daft Punk vs Lindsay Lohan)
Virtual DJ – No Smile of Mine (RHCP vs Genesis)

Ramdom Thoughts Podcast Promo
Nouvelle Vague – Ever Fallen in Love
Dirty Vegas – Days Go By (Acoustic)
Eagles – Seven Bridges Road
Mercury Rev – Nite & Fog
Fools Garden – Lemon Tree
The Flaming Lips – It Overtakes Me
FC Kahuna – Hayling


http://www.beat-boot-ique.co.uk

Happy listening!

Tom

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

Thanks for playing my promo for Ramdom Thoughts mate. I'd be happy to play a promo for your show on a rotation slot - so just let me know when you have something. In the meantime, I plan to give your show a mention on next weekend's show (#60) together with a link in the show notes.

Keep up the good work.

Scott
http://ramdomthoughts.co.uk/