A weekly podcast from Eamezey playing an eclectic mix of music and mashups from here, there and everywhere.

Friday, 1 June 2007

Special: 'Great Lives'


Not my usual podcast! For my Production Project I needed to make a film or a radio production, so I decided to create a spoof radio show. Its a bit of a take off of a Radio 2/4 interview, such as Desert Island Discs. So, hopefully you'll find it funny and let me know what you reckon! Inspired by Peter Cook & Chris Morris' Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling interviews.


To download this weeks' edition in MP3, click this: Great Lives (Right Click, Save Target As)





Starring:

Thomas Owen (Interviewer)..................................Tom Eames
Sir Samuel Andrews (Guest)..................................Sam McCathie
Additional material by Erin Makey.

Tracklisting:

Sam McCathie & Cast - Les Miserables
Cream - White Room
The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

No comments: